- Who is MTEM’s transfer agent?
PO Box 358015
Pittsburgh, PA 15252
- What is a transfer agent?
- A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly held company keeps records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent transfers the ownership of the stock from the seller's name to the buyer's name. The registrar reconciles all transfer records and makes sure that the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited. The Company's transfer agent is Computershare.
The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts. Those records are maintained by the specific brokerages through which the shares are bought and sold.
- When did Molecular Templates go public?
- Molecular Templates went public on August 1st, 2017
- Do you have another question that hasn’t been answered?
- For more information, or if your questions have not been answered, you can use our Information Request page.